8 ideas for house decoration, lighting for every relaxing corner
“Let’s discover 8 ideas for house decoration, lighting for every relaxing corner. Change your boring house to be warm & lively home that you will love.“
1. House idea, facing the light … reflect the heat
Adjusting a backside of a house which is connected to other house, narrow, and not so much ventilation, by make a lighting hole. Then make a cement 20-25 centimeter depth pond to reflect a light for a bright. The reflection from the water will make an exquisite shade on a wall. Adding few plots of pants and then there is one more perfect natural relax corner for your house.
2. House idea, camouflage … great relax
A relaxing corner outside a house in a north is not too hot in a morning and the house will give it a shade in an afternoon. Try to make a wall from block cement with a beautiful pattern which give some cover but still let some light go through. Lastly, place some wooden chairs and comfort cushion and there is a relaxing corner for a whole day.
3. House idea, comfort sleep… in light shade
Try to adjust your bedroom to get a morning light which get through a fluttering curtain and wake you up. Double layer curtain could be used as well if you want more privacy
4. House idea, not wet not too moisture … because a light
A bath room with brown or natural color make it seems smaller. Installing a skylight will give a maximum lighting. For more ventilation, a folding window is also very convenience.
5. House idea, lighting … look through a lightMaking a hole in a ceiling to let a light shine to house main hall and make a terrace upstairs is not only look beautiful but it also reduces energy consumption for your house. If you a transparent make you uneasy, a semi-transparent or color glass could be use instead
6. House idea, spacing … for lighting
Make a section for a big window and the window will not seem to be too high. Further, a window with delicate patter and tradition color glass is interesting small decoration idea. A delicate patter hole on smart board with a glass attached will give an interesting shading as well.
7. House idea, terrace … dim light
Transform chilling corner in a back of your house into Sun Room by installing translucent polycarbonate roof on a metal framing and then add a bench of swing for you to enjoy either day or night.
8. House idea, ceiling … lighting
Try translucent fiber glass roman roof tile instead of normal tile to let a light go through and reflect on wall and floor to get a different feeling for a room.
Share this post